*THIS ITEM IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. ONCE YOU PURCHASE THIS ITEM YOU WILL HAVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE PRODUCT.
As a mental health professional, you want to spend your time on helping your client. Unfortunately boring administrative tasks can distract you from that important function.
In addition to your administrative tasks, you also have legal obligations to manage your client records and privacy.
After managing the daily administrative tasks PLUS your client obligations, you want to actually grow your business and make your dreams of owning your own profitable practice a reality.
If these administrative tasks are weighing you down OR if you don’t know what administrative obligations you should implement with regard to managing your client data, this package is for you!
HELP IS HERE!
This package provides the foundations of the most common administrative tasks to run your practice. The package includes 4 major sections:
- Business Admin – these documents focus on the daily grind of your business including centralising important business information, establishing your financial and legal policies, and utilising calendars to help keep you on track on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Business Development – these documents will help you establish the foundation of why you started your own practice. You can use these documents to discover your business goals and then create a strategy to help you achieve your goals. A project template is included to help you get started on your next successful project.
- Client Admin – these documents will help you manage information and obligations to your clients, including consent, privacy, information requests, and establishing a social media policy in an ever-growing digital world.
- Email & Letter templates – these templates will help you communicate professionally with clients and other 3rd parties about the most common and difficult requests.
Using the resources in this package makes the process of administrative tasks in your business so much easier.
This package will save hours of wasted time trying to create your own administrative systems, processes, policies and templates to run your therapy business.
If you find yourself avoiding administrative tasks, this package will help reduce the effort and headaches involved in establishing the necessary protocols in your therapy practice.
The package is full of actionable documents to help put the right processes in place to running your therapy practice professionally.
The package contains quick and practical advice that can easily be implemented to help you spend less time on admin and more time on client work.
After working through this package you will:
- have a handy detailed record of the most important business information you need for your practice
- easily implement best practice financial and legal policies with the ability to tweak them for you own requirements
- track the most important business metrics you need for your therapy practice
- conduct essential business admin maintenance
- plan your schedule on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- discovery, define and develop a strategy to achieve your business goals
- successfully complete your next project using the included project template
- implement essential client administrative tasks including client intake and establishing important client policies
- communicate professionally with your clients and other essential mental health services using the included email and letter templates
This product purchase is a Scrivener template that is imported into your Scrivener Project. All sections are arranged within the Scrivener structure of folders and text documents.
The contents of this package include the following sections:
- Business Details
- Financial Policies
- Fee Schedule
- Cancellation Policy
- Refund Policy
- Legal Policies
- Business Trackers
- Social Media Tips
- Business Admin Maintenance
- Business Goals
- Project Template
- Client Intake Checklist
- Client Call Log
- Consent for Services
- Authorisation to release information
- Social Media Policy
EMAIL & LETTER TEMPLATES
- Inquiry Reply
- Referral Request
- Reminder Late Payment
- Response to request for psychological report
- Response to subpoena
Below is a breakdown of the individual sections within each major category in this package.
Keep a summary of important information about your business details. This information is useful to keep on hand when you are dealing with 3rd party organisations that require specific business information. This will save you time by having all of the information in one central location.
Account Usernames and Passwords
This table records all of your important account login details to the websites that you use frequently. Please note a few of these logins are relevant to Australia only, however, if you live in another country, you can include the details that are relevant to your country (eg. Tax department). Some sample information has been included.
Record the details for each contact. Delete any types of contact you don’t wish to use. eg Linkedin, Mailing Address. It is useful to record the Facebook and Twitter address for each contact, as these are the common places that organisations will make announcements that may affect your business. eg. internet host service downtime
Use these guidelines to establish your essential financial policies including your fee schedule, as well as your cancellation and refund policy. Complete policies are included using sample data.
Use this business tracker sheet to record your data at the end of each month.
Social Media Tips
These social media tips include suggested hashtags to use in your social media posts. Also included is suggested social media image sizes and posting frequency guidelines.
Business Admin Maintenance Checklist
Use this list as a guideline to conduct business maintenance tasks on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Use each calendar as a template and print for multiple use or copy/paste for digital use. Includes daily, weekly, monthly and annual calendars.
This business goal template is a streamlined process of defining your annual goals and creating a realistic strategy to achieve them. Achieving your business goals takes persistence and consistent effort. This template will help you create a planned strategy to achive your business goals.
This project template will help you successfully create your next project, whether it be a workshop, ecourse, ebook, or the creation of any other service or product.
Client Intake Checklist
This intake form will help guide you in your first conversation with your potential new client before proceeding with a first appointment.
Client Call Log
Use the client call log to record phone calls received into your office either directly or left on your answering service. Some sample information is included.
Consent for Services
The Consent for Services template communicates the psychological services provided to your client in addition to details about managing client data and confidentiality. A template is provided with sample data.
Authorisation to release information
This document provides guidelines on your obligations and responsibilities when releasing information about your client to 3rd parties including, insurance companies, employers, schools, courts, and other mental health professionals. Guidelines are also provided on refusing access to information.
Social Media Policy
Provide a copy of your social media policy to your client prior to starting your first session. A complete policy has been provided including sample information.
EMAIL & LETTER TEMPLATES
This email template outlines a response to potential new clients inquiring about your service.
This template can be emailed or sent as a letter to 3rd parties, such as GP’s and other mental health professionals.
Reminder Late Payment
This email template can be used as a guideline to contact your client with regard to late payment.
Response to request for Psychological Report
This template outlines details to include when responding to a request for a psychological report including addressing payment for your services. A complete template is included using sample information.
Response to Subpoena
Use this template when you have been subpoenaed to provide information to the court. This template includes how to object to providing specific information. A complete template is included using sample information.
NOTE: For purchases within Australia, this product is subject to 10% GST which is included in the listed price.
For international purchases outside of Australia, this product is NOT subject to any tax. The price will be adjusted on checkout once your billing details are entered. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Due to the nature of these items as digital downloads, no refunds will be accepted. Please make sure to check all images and read through descriptions carefully before making your purchase.
The copyright to all download files remains with Art Therapy Resources. Files are intended for use by the purchaser, and may not be copied, shared, distributed or resold in the original or altered format.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you are experiencing any issues with your purchase, please contact us immediately via email so that we can resolve any issues for you.